A Non-Resident alien is a citizen of a country other than the U.S. or a foreign national legally living in the U.S. We offer loans for the initial purchase or refinancing of primary and second homes.
- No credit score required
- Up to 70% LTV
- Fixed and Arm products
- Loan amounts to $1,000,000
- Foreign credit reports to demonstrate credit worthiness or satisfactory alternate credit, from country of origin
- Income documentation is required.
- Proof of assets for down payment and reserves
- Tax Identification Number (TIN) not required. Borrower must apply for TIN for certain loan amounts
- Valid passport and second form of ID required.
- Monthly payments based on interest rate, principal loan amount, and amortized interest over 30 years.
- Pay off your mortgage at any time without pre-payment penalties.
- 30 year, 3 and 5 year arms are all available.
The payment on a $200,000 foreign national loan 5 year arm at 5.375% and 70% loan-to-value (LTV) is $1119.94 The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 8.608%.
- Payment does not include taxes and insurance premiums.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Loan information is informational purposes only and is not an offer to make a loan.