With a jumbo loan, you’ll get low rates for your big loan. Offering a choice between fixed or adjustable rates, our jumbo loans offer maximum flexibility for home financing for larger loans.
- Any loan over the conventional loan limit ($417,000) is considered a jumbo loan.
- Mortgages between $417,000 and $2,000,000
- Flexible rates and terms
- Purchase or refinance
- Loan amount – The loan amount for a jumbo mortgage is generally between $417,000 and $2,000,000 for a single-family home, though limits may be higher in counties where home prices are higher. Jumbo loans allow you to exceed the conforming loan limit to borrow for a higher-priced home.
- Down payment – Most jumbo loans will require at least 20 percent as a down payment. For loans with lower down-payment requirements, explore government-backed mortgages like FHA loans.
- Credit history – Jumbo loans generally require FICO score of 680 or higher. There are also established guidelines for income and other personal financial information.
- Refinance or purchase up to $3,000,000, or do a cash-out refinance
- Credit scores as low as 680 may qualify.
- Loan limits vary by county, and rates depend on where your property is located.
- Your actual payment will vary based on your situation and the current interest rates when you apply.
- Pay your mortgage off at any time without pre-payment penalties.
The payment on an $860,000 30-year Fixed- Rate Jumbo Loan at 4.375% and 80% loan-to-value (LTV) is $4,293.85 with no points due at closing. The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 4.401%.
- Payment does not include taxes and insurance premiums.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Loan information is informational purposes only and is not an offer to make a loan.