It’s often easier to qualify for private mortgage loans because the focus is on the property and its value.
- Monthly interest only payments at 1% rate.
- Closing costs can be added to the loan amount. No out-of-pocket expenses for you.
- Low documentation process
- No seasoning of funds
- Corporate title is acceptable
- Loan decision within 24 hours
- Recent foreclosure – OK
- Recent short sale – OK
- Loan amount – The loan amount for a private loan is generally $75,000 to $1,000,000.
- Down payment – Require 50% as a down payment plus closing cost.
- Credit history – Approval based primarily on borrower’s ability to repay loan, rather than credit score
- Approval based primarily on borrower’s ability to repay loan, rather than credit score.
- 24 -36 month terms, which is renewable for same period of time without cost to you, based on payment history.
- One balloon payment at the end of the loan, for the total of principal amount owed.
The payment on a $200,000 2 year private loan at 12% and 50% loan-to-value (LTV) is $2,000.00. The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 15.316%.
- Payment does not include taxes and insurance premiums.
Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Loan information is informational purposes only and is not an offer to make a loan.